Friday, February 1, 2013

Kitten!!!!! Revisited

Do you remember a cute little ball of fluff?

oh hai, I'm ADORABLE 

Well little Abby is growing up! I've gotten to groom her several times since then (way back in the fall of 2011! Wow, she really has grown up.) She's just as cute as can be. Very sweet. In fact, my only difficulty grooming her is that she loves to roll around and turn somersaults. Yep, it's super cute. I told her owner I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to clip her, and she just laughed and told me they love her as is and have no plans to have her clipped. Win-win, because she's got a lovely coat and never has a tangle.

Oh hai, I'm beautiful 

It's so much fun to watch kittens grow up! Abby is such a lovely little cat and I love when she comes to visit me. She seems to have a good time, too! Love it when the kitties enjoy their grooming. She can do all the somersaults she wants to as long as she keeps purring and snuggling up against me. That's one of the best parts of grooming, after all. Getting snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment