Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kitten!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kittens are adorable. They're cute and snuggly and silly and sweet. They make me so happy, but I don't get to groom enough of them, so please, for the sake of my continued happiness, bring me kittens!!!!!!!!!!

oh hai! I'm ADORABLE!


chin scritches for kitten kisses

There's another kitten in the table!


wait. Where'd it go???


checkin' out the Catty Shack Vac


This little cutie got a bubble bath, gentle blow dry, comb through and mini sanitary clip. Of course her nails were trimmed and her ears wiped as well. She also got tons of cuddles. While I put in her the Catty Shack Vac for a few minutes to practice drying, I did *not* turn on the vacuum. You know...just in case. She was a wee little mitten! Mostly she was dried while sitting on my lap, with the dryer on the lowest setting with no diffuser nozzle. The goal for kitten grooms is to get them used to grooming in the most low key and least threatening way possible. This little girl did great! She was curious and feisty, but able to be groomed in less 45 minutes, going slowly and quietly, with lots of mini play or cuddle breaks. That's the way we like it!

grooming's done, let's go explore!





No comments:

Post a Comment