Saturday, July 6, 2013

Who's The Kitty?

I groom a lot of cats. I guess that's not really surprising to anyone, but it's true! I see lots of kitties throughout the year. Most of them I remember, if not by name, then at least by sight. But every once in awhile I'll go through my pictures and have no idea who I've taken a picture of! I came across a mystery cat today. 


I have no idea who this is. Clearly, we're growing out from a Lion Clip. 
Maybe 3 months or so. 


From dull and scruffy to sleek 'n shiny!


This picture was absolutely stunning on my phone. Too bad it's blurry at a more viewable size! If I squint real hard, it sharpens up. Do me a favor and squint really hard, it's worth it. 


Mystery Cat Contemplates Life, Identity and Catnip: A Still Life. 

Ah, I crack myself up. I hope you've enjoyed this mysterious little cat as much as I have! If this is your kitty, email me and let me know. I like knowing who I've gotten purrs and cuddles from!

No comments:

Post a Comment