Saturday, January 5, 2013

Busy, Busy!

I've been so busy these last few months I can hardly believe it! Here's a quick peek:


I groomed cats:

'Sup


And even dogs
Merry Woof-mas!


Groomed more cats
With my friend and fellow CFMG, Anne Kennedy 
Love you, Anne!




Said Good bye...


And welcomed back an old friend

Hi, Sara! 
Welcome back to the family



That's right, my favorite creative cat
is now my new house cat
More on this soon!

It snowed!





and we all played in it
Some enjoyed it more than others!


I traveled to Florida
(there was no snow)

With Rowdy, of course!



And I groomed some more cats!
ValenTiger

My dad helped! He's a good sport. 
So is Tiger

So much happened recently. I'll share more of my adventures soon, 
especially about Sarah and the fun with Tiger. 
I hope you're all having a safe and happy New Year so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment