Friday, September 28, 2012

Never Fear!

The Finical Feline is still here!

Sorry for my absence. I had a feeling I wasn't going to be able to post anything new the last couple of weeks, but rather than plan ahead, I was convinced I would somehow (probably magically) have time to get something together.

Not so much! In fact, I spent much of the week before last being slightly ridiculous.


Why yes, that is Gul Dukat and Sisko engaging in
Epic Battles while aside Rose Luck and Colgate. 
What else would I do with my spare time???



And this week was spent being incredibly sick 
and snuggled up in a big pile of blankets

I'm finally starting to feel better, and I'll be back early next week with more pictures and stories of cats, cat grooming and anything else that I find interesting enough to share. I hear there's a few nasty cold bugs going around right now, so if you're sick, I feel for you! Stay home, rest, relax and get someone to cook some healthy, tasty food for you. Unless you've mostly lost your sense of taste (like I did) and just eat healthy food. It's not going to matter what it tastes like! 


No comments:

Post a Comment