Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hmmmmmmmm

I was looking for a particular picture someone wanted to borrow, and while I haven't found it yet, I did find something that made me laugh. Apparently I had groomed two blue point Himalayans on the same day. They look remarkably similar, at least in pictures, and I'm surprised I didn't get them confused. Since I have no recollection of this, I guess they were different enough in person!


Mystery Blue #1


Mystery Blue #2



Now, they look pretty different in their Before pictures. Partly because Mystery Blue #1 has some horrible Nikon color cast I just couldn't get rid of. (I groom in a closet.) But it's really the After pictures that are hard to tell apart. Can you tell who's who?



Mystery Blue 1...or 2?



1...or 2?



argh! I can't tell!



1 or 2...1 or 2
you sound like an optometrist 
I am not amused



Mystery Blue #1 or #2?
Doesn't matter!
That is one good looking cat!







No comments:

Post a Comment