Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Day

Ok, I missed a Christmas post. I'm sorry! The combination of some personal loss plus the fact that I couldn't get anyone to pose with my little Christmas tree, rounded out with being really super tired...well, not a great combo for doing anything extra, ya know?

Anyway, I have a little story for you. New Year's Day. My house hasn't been cleaned in weeks. My husband calls me downstairs. Apparently I have to neaten up the living room. Especially the sofa. Like, right now.


It's untidy, sure, but it can wait, right?


do you see it???


How about now?


Kitty paws!

Yup, little Crack paws! She was snuggled up under the blanket and sleeping it off. Obviously she had a wild New Year's Eve! Love my little cat. I hope you all are lovin' your little cats, too! I'm looking forward to a new year of grooming - and loving - your cats too!

No comments:

Post a Comment